Subject: Re: Laminate needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:28:10 -0600

okay thanks  I did noticed that they back ordered the balance. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative
Transcendia Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584
   Visit our web site  www.transcendia.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/01/2016 03:37 PM
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed

Hello Cari.
Just for the record, they only delivered 31 rolls (need even numbers btw).
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:33 PM
To: Michael B 
Cc: Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed

Dear Michael, 

I can ship 36 rolls tomorrow if that will be okay and I will get you a 
ship date for the balance shortly. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>, "Jason Blecha" <
[email-masked]> 
Date:        11/29/2016 09:36 AM 
Subject:        Laminate needed 

Hello. 
Hope your Thanksgiving was good. I would like to place another order for 
the 25" x 3000' laminate. I would like to order another 60 rolls just so I 
don't have to order as often. If you don't have that much on hand, you can 
send a partial and the remaining later on. Please let me know if you have 
any questions or concerns. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.