Subject: Re: Replacement order.
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:20:58 -0600

That is okay I was just not sure I got your voicemail so I did not want to 
leave a message. 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving.
Please plan accordingly.

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   11/16/2015 04:19 PM
Subject:        Re: Replacement order.

Hello Cari.
Sorry but I wasn't available when you called. I appreciate the replacement 
order and will let production know. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 5:11 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Replacement order.

Good afternoon Mike, 

I have tried to call a couple of times.  I just wanted to let you know 
that your replacement order will be shipping from our Richmond IN facility 
on Wednesday 11/18/15.  I would have left a message but I was not sure I 
was getting your voicemail. 

Sorry about that. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving. 
Please plan accordingly. 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.