Subject: RE: 1.5 PET Gloss Poly out
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:07:45 -0600

Dear Mike, 

I am checking with the Sales Rep and the VP of  sales to see what we can do.

 

Sincerely, 

Cari 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 1.5 PET Gloss Poly out 

Hello Cari.

I would like to see how your product compares before I would consider making
any changes to what we are currently using. If you were able to send me me a
couple of rolls, we could run those and see how they compare side by side.
Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
877-321-4144 x355

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 3:35 PM

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: 1.5 PET Gloss Poly out 

Dear Mike, 

I checked and our standard is a 1.5 PET/Gloss which will work just like the
1.7 that you are currently purchasing from Transcendia/Transilwrap. 

The cost that we could give this to you would be  $.132/MSI

1.5 PET/ Gloss  3" core Poly out 

25 x 3000  118.80/per roll 

 

Sincerely

Cari McLeod

<http://nebula.wsimg.com/70089c768a7bb2610963c60f8a9f8829?AccessKeyId=76CE28
659A7A1185FD5D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1> 

Forbes Has Recognized KDX As A World's Most Innovative Company:
<http://www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group>
www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group

Office: 244-875-7625

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 <http://www.kdxamerica.com/> www.kdxamerica.com