Subject: Fwd: Ohio Labor Law Poster Service / Golden Dynamic for PET/PE/EVA thermal lamination film, PP-based synthetics
From: LLPS Customer Care <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:02:44 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colleen Knapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Subject: Ohio Labor Law Poster Service / Golden Dynamic for PET/PE/EVA
thermal lamination film, PP-based synthetics
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Henry Yao <[email-masked]>, Judy Sheu <
[email-masked]>

Good afternoon, Mike,

I have been in contact with Zack at your office who graciously has shared
an e-mail address so I may offer a new product (to Golden Dynamic, Inc.)
which is receiving rave reviews from our other customers in the card and
roll lamination industry.

Our Chinese supplier is a long-time supplier to Staples stores as well as
3M. This, truly, is an easy product to sell; our price is extremely
competitive and the films’ performance is equal to and / or surpasses other
lamination films in the industry, such as D & K, Transilwrap and Cosmo
products.

Below is a crude drawing indicating the thermal lamination process
typically used to bond top / middle / bottom layers together.

Top layer          _________      50 – 250 micron (2 mil – 10 mil) thermal
lamination film (PET/PE OR PET/PE/EVA)

Core stock        --------------       Printed Teslin, printed synthetic,
paper or rigid vinyl

Bottom layer     _________      50 – 250 micron (2 mil – 10 mil) thermal
lamination film (PET/PE OR PET/PE/EVA)

What follows is a brief, yet succinct overview of our products:

*Thermal Roll Lamination Films*

            *PET/PE-EVA*

*                        Produced in China*

o   Polyester base film co-extruded with PE and/or EVA

o   Maximum roll width of 60”

o   Ranging in thickness from 1.2 mil to 10 (30 micron to 250 micron)

o   Varying ratios of base film (PET) to adhesion layer (PE/EVA)

·       Characteristics include:

·       Extreme durability

·       Scuff and scratch resistant

·       High gloss

·       Aggressive adhesion

·       Mapped & Matched for no curl

·       No fraying or angel hair

·       Applications include, but are not limited to:

·       Gift and loyalty cards

·       Presentation folders

·       Posters

·       POP displays

·       Write-on / wipe-off

If you would complete the following information, it will assist me in
providing the best pricing for Ohio Labor Law Poster Service.

It will also aid me in compiling stats for my records as to the type of
laminating equipment on which our film will potentially be evaluated.

(Information about your company will NOT be shared with others.)

Thank you, Mike; much obliged! Please call on me if you have any questions.

Please note: this mapped ‘n’ matched roll film is not suitable for
hydraulic or platen press lamination systems.

*Total Film Thickness*

*Ratio of base film to adhesion layer*

*(PET/PE-EVA)*

*Roll width(s)*

*Roll length or OD*

*Core size*

*Make / model of laminator*

*Maximum speed / pressure / temp of laminator*

*Typical temperature setting*

*Current film supplier / Product code*

*Core stock used for lamination*

*One- or 2-side lamination?*

*Is core stock coated (coating?)*

*Average order quantity (rolls or pounds); order frequency*

*Usage*

Best Regards,

Colleen Knapp

*Golden Dynamic, Inc. *

950 Taylor Station Road

Suite M

Gahanna, OH 43230

Phone 614/575-1222; ext. 10

Fax 614/575-9222

Cell 224/234-4840