Subject: Fwd: Credit Application for Net-30 Terms
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:31:22 -0500

They denied our credit app :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Credit Application for Net-30 Terms
To: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>

 Good morning Joey ~

I regret you inform you that we are unable to extend Net-30 Credit Terms at
this time based on the information you supplied.

Please contact Michele Carrier - Credit Dept., for additional information.

Best wishes,

*Mary Holder  |  Customer Service Specialist*
 ------------------------------

Filmsource Inc.

109 Millwell Ct.  | P.O. Box 150

Maryland Heights, MO 63043-2409
*p:* (888)-241-7775   |  *f:* (888) 270-3399

*e: [email-masked]   |   www.filmsourceinc.net

THIS COMMUNICATION CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL, COMMERCIALLY SENSITIVE
INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. It should
not be forwarded, copied, or otherwise disseminated without the express
permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error,
please forward it back to the sender and delete all copies.

*From:* Joey Sheets [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:40 PM
*To:* Customer Service
*Subject:* Order

Hi Mary,

Can you check on the status of the order.

Also how is the credit app doing?

Thanks,

Joey Sheets