Subject: Re: Laminate ordered
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:36:06 -0500

Michael, 

We are shipping the  30 rolls  of  25"   tomorrow from our Franklin Park 
IL Facility 

We are shipping 12 rolls  of  20"  on 08/26/15  from our Richmond IN 
facility.  (we had to increase by 2 rolls for web utilization. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>
Date:   08/24/2015 08:20 AM
Subject:        Laminate ordered

Hello Cari.
I called and left you a voicemail but I just wanted to follow up with an 
email.  We are ramping up for our new season so we will start ordering 
product more frequently again.  I would like to go ahead and order 30 
rolls of the 25" and 10 rolls of the 20" laminate.  There is not too much 
of a rush on it but please let me know when we can expect delivery so I 
can plan accordingly.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.