Subject: Re: Laminate needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:24:08 -0500

My pleasure, Michael!

As long as we get orders (that are in stock) in before 2:30 CST, we most 
likely will be able to get them out the same day.  I sent an email to our 
shipping department and inquired about ship time.  You're only a state 
(and a half) away, so I can't imagine it would take more than a day to get 
to you, but I will confirm with shipping.  As soon as I hear back from 
them, I will give you a ring so you can plan accordingly.

Thank you again for sending that over!  We really appreciate your 
continued business! 

Best,

Jessica DeCola 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4166  

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   08/31/2016 01:15 PM
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed

Hello Jessica.
I appreciate your promptness. In the past, the shipments typically went 
out the next day. Will  delivery be made tomorrow or more likely Friday? 
Want to will let my shipping dept know.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:08 PM
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed

Good Afternoon, Michael, 

Thank you for sending this over!  I will be sure to submit it to 
production today.  These rolls are in stock so they'll ship today.  If 
there is anything further I can help with, please don't hesitate to call 
or email. 

Thanks again!  Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! 

Warm Regards, 

Jessica DeCola 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4166 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        "Jessica DeCola" <[email-masked]> 
Date:        08/31/2016 12:04 PM 
Subject:        Laminate needed 

Hello Jessica. 
Please order us 30 rolls of the 25" x 3000' (1.7 mil poly-out) laminate. 
We should be good for a while on the 20". Please let me know when those 
can ship and if there are any shortages. 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop 
Operations Manager
Labor Law Poster Service
(Mandatory Poster Agency) 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.