Subject: 1.5 PET Gloss Poly out
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:35:33 -0600

Dear Mike, 

I checked and our standard is a 1.5 PET/Gloss which will work just like the
1.7 that you are currently purchasing from Transcendia/Transilwrap. 

The cost that we could give this to you would be  $.132/MSI

1.5 PET/ Gloss  3" core Poly out 

25 x 3000  118.80/per roll 

 

Sincerely

Cari McLeod

<http://nebula.wsimg.com/70089c768a7bb2610963c60f8a9f8829?AccessKeyId=76CE28
659A7A1185FD5D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1> 

Forbes Has Recognized KDX As A World's Most Innovative Company:
<http://www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group>
www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group

Office: 244-875-7625

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.kdxamerica.com/> www.kdxamerica.com