Subject: Re: FOPRTF1 00012MFX-0001
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:50:34 -0600

Michael, 

It is out for delivery today.   USF Holland   1045156553

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/15/2015 08:51 AM
Subject:        Re: FOPRTF1   00012MFX-0001

Hello Cari.
The invoice shows 12/14/15 as the ship date but we never got anything 
yesterday. We are completely out and are kind of shut down until we can 
get that. Can you follow up on this for me and get me an ETA on the 
laminate?
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 11:10 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: FOPRTF1 00012MFX-0001

The attachment is a fax message that originated
on a Quadrant Software FastFax/LAN server.

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc. 
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.
______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.