Subject: Ohio Labor Law Poster Services / Golden Dynamic for thermal lamination film
From: "Colleen Knapp" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Judy Sheu" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:04:26 -0500

Good morning, Mike,

I hope this e-mail finds you well!

Thank you for sharing your information with me regarding the specifications
used at your facility.

I apologize for my delay in response; I was travelling all last week and
just missed the huge snowstorm that blanketed the eastern seaboard.

In regards to your monthly usage of 60 rolls, a 20' overseas container will
hold a lot more than I expected (8 months' worth of film for you); see chart
below:

 

PET/PE/EVA

Thickness

1.7 mil

1.7 mil

Ratio

12PET/31EVA

12PET/31EVA

Width

25"

20"

Roll length

3,000 ft /roll

3,000 ft/roll

Rolls per pallet

48

48

Roll weight (lbs)

60

44

Pallets per 20' container

10

10

20' container holds ___  rolls

480

480

For this reason, I will be unable to quote on your thermal lamination film
business, unless you have an additional facility for which you purchase
film.

Thank you, Mike; when your business reaches these proportions, please do
give me a call; I certainly appreciate your willingness to work with me!

Best Regards,

 

Colleen Knapp

Golden Dynamic, Inc. 

950-M Taylor Station Road

Columbus, OH 43230

614/575-1222; ext. 10

614/575-9222 fax