Subject: Re: Transilwrap Sales Rep
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:48:23 -0500

Good Morning, Michael,

My apologies for the delay in response as I was out of the office 
yesterday.  I only have two items on your price sheet, but if there are 
more items you'd like added, I'd be more than happy to furnish those upon 
request.  Please find attached your price sheet as of 8/2016.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email.  I look 
forward to hearing from and working with you soon!  If there is anything I 
can help with, please feel free to call or email.  Hope you have a 
wonderful day!

Warm Regards,

Jessica DeCola 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4166  

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   08/17/2016 03:52 PM
Subject:        Re: Transilwrap Sales Rep

Hello Jessica.
I am doing my annual evaluation of the products we use from our various 
vendors. We have been satisfied with your company's service but need to 
verify current pricing and/or any pricing changes for the 2016/2017 
season. If you could send me over a breakdown of what that is, it would be 
greatly appreciated. Look forward from hearing from you soon.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Transilwrap Sales Rep

Good Morning, Michael!

I received your email via Cari and wanted to touch base with you to 
introduce myself as your new Sale Representative and to forward along my 
contact information for your records.  I know you very recently placed an 
order, but if there are any other projects we can help with, please feel 
free to call or email; I'm more than happy to help! 

I look forward to hearing from and working with you soon!  Hope you have a 
wonderful day! 

Warm Regards,   

Hello Cari. 
You told me the other day that you were no longer our representative and I 
was hoping you could forward me the information of the person that has 
taken our account. If you prefer, you could just have that person call me 
or email their contact info. I appreciate all of the great service you 
have always given me. Good luck with everything in your future. 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service 
877-321-4144 X355 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

Jessica DeCola 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4166 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.