Subject: Re: Trial for equipment
From: Ryan Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 06:51:40 -0400

Mike,

Thanks for the heads up and keeping me in the loop. I am off next week but
could you please give me a heads up on how Monday goes with the tech from
GBC. As far as the trial, I feel that it is our responsibility to get it up
and running with consistency so you can see the entire solution at work
before we start the clock. Having said that, I think we should both have a
better idea in the next week on when we can get this done.

Let me know if you need anything and have a great weekend

Ryan Coleman
Branch General Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248.883.6026 Direct Dial
440.669.6208 Cell
[email-masked]
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential,
privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other
recipient of this message is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or delete all copies

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> Hello Ryan.
> Just wanted to touch base with you in regards to the trial on the
> equipment.  We are still having feeding issues with the laminator due to
> the curl caused from the KIP.  I thought we were close to a solution and
> had established some consistency.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.  We
> continue to have the same issues.  We are going to attempt to run another
> 1000 - 2000 posters and let them sit over the weekend.  The GBC service man
> is scheduled to be in Monday to see if he can get some consistency in the
> runs.  I don't want to assume anything but is the trial still to start once
> we have established a consistency running run both machines?  We may be
> there Monday I don't know.  Hopefully so.  I have had to now order posters
> to try and get us caught up.  I am hoping to reduce the need to use them
> but really have been unable to do so.  Let me know where you are as far as
> the trial and anything else you feel we need to address.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>