Subject: Background on prints.
From: Dave Carter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:33:20 -0500

Mike,
Kim sent your files to our analysts for them to review and they didn't find
any issues with the files. The analysts will not be out there on Wednesday.
The KM Kip specialist will be out there on Wednesday February 3 with John
to fine tune the Kip. Thanks

-- 
Regards,

Dave Carter
Branch Service Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle STE 170 Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Office: 734-452-4252
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>