Subject: Re: Trial period
From: Ryan Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:00:52 -0400

Thanks for the the reply and I am in agreement with the trial and will not
start the metered service billing until 100,000 sq feet.

I need a email from you stating that we can convert the original contingent
sale to an order so I can cover this to a deal.

I am also putting in writing that I will void the sale and pull the plug if
the solution is not working to as proposed when we reach the 100,000 sq
feet.

The conversion of the original deal is what I need the email from you on

Let me know if you have any questions

Ryan Coleman
Branch General Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248.883.6026 Direct Dial
440.669.6208 Cell
[email-masked]
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential,
privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other
recipient of this message is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or delete all copies

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> Hello Ryan.
> I just wanted to follow up our conversation.  We do feel more comfortable
> with how things are going now as the machines do seem to be working
> better.  We are agreed that the trial period could begin giving us a 30-day
> window or 100,000 sq. ft. which ever comes first.  Please send me a reply
> if this works for you.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>