Subject: Mandatory Poster Service
From: Jeffery Lorencen <[email-masked]>
To: David Ostrovetz <[email-masked]>, Michael B <[email-masked]>, Pat Samsel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:01:30 -0500

Dave:

I Called and talked to Mike. He says everything is going pretty good. He is
still concerned with the laminator. He feels like GBC has already rebuilt
the machine with the amount of service they have had. GBC is working on the
machine weekly. Mike would still like to have the guy that came for the
original set up come and go over the machine; he feels that GBC might have
the most to gain. The service tech that has been coming to work on the
machine does an OK job but doesn't seem to grasp the effect and affects as
all three components try to synchronize. Maybe having someone that can
explain how an adjustment in one component can affect the next components
performance would help the laminator run more consistently. We also talked
about the All Covered promotion. Mike was disappointed when I explained the
All Covered promotion ended at the end of September.

Regards
Jeff Lorencen

Named Account Executive
Konica Minolta Business Services
*Office (517) 679-1108*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/wps/portal/web/home/home/businesssolutions
The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweet taste of a
low price.