Subject: GBC Training
From: Timothy Ginster <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:21:59 -0500

Hi Mike,

The GBC tech will be at your location on Jan 29th @ 8:30.  Brian Thomson.
He would like to be  prepared and  know how many operators and focus on any
specific/review training needed for the time period .( 8:30-12. )

I will also be there along with a KMBS tech.

Please forward me the above.  Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

-- 
Tim Ginster
Market Wide Format Specialist

KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS U.S.A., INC.
2851 High Meadows Circle
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Tel:  248-883-6040
Cell: 248-930-6099
Fax: 248-370-8271
E-mail: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
URL: http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential,
privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other
recipient of this message is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or delete all copies.