Subject: Fwd: FW: New Customer-MANDATORY POSTER AGENCY-194153- 20k
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:42:58 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haupt, Brad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Subject: FW: New Customer-MANDATORY POSTER AGENCY-194153- 20k
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi Joey,****

** **

Here is the GBC credit application we need filled out. Please return the
completed form to me.****

** **

Thank you,****

** **

*Brad Haupt*

Strategic Accounts Manager****

** **

913-685-7524 (O)****

913-685-7539 (F)****

913-207-6406 (C)****

** **

*From:* N, Raghavendra
*Sent:* Friday, September 06, 2013 12:46 PM
*To:* Haupt, Brad
*Cc:* Credit GBC U.S.; Narasimhan, Yoga
*Subject:* FW: New Customer-MANDATORY POSTER AGENCY-194153- 20k****

** **

Hi****

** **

Please need to  fill and submit  the credit app attached.****

Please find below Credit application checklist for reference:****

**·         **Top portion must be completed with basic customer details****

**o   **Customer must mark their tax status for purchases from us; if
exempt they must provide the tax exemption certificate prior to placing
orders****

**o   **Customer must mark their Purchase Order requirements; if yes, they
must include any specifics to support the format or other PO related
requirements.  ****

**§  **Note: We will notify customer service to code the account w/ the
requirements.****

**·         **Middle portion must be completed with Bank and Trade reference
****

**o   **Customer must provide Bank account number for Bank reference****

**·         **Bottom portion must be signed and dated by an authorized
person which allows us to seek feedback from the references they’ve
provided. And****

Expected credit line.****

** **

** **

Thanks  & Regards****

Raghavendra KN****

Credit Analyst- GBC Credit****

Phone no: 1.800.217.7116 - Option 2****

Please send all GBC related inquires to [email-masked] and ACCO credit
related queries to [email-masked]****

** **

*From:* Haupt, Brad
*Sent:* Friday, September 06, 2013 10:58 PM
*To:* Credit GBC U.S.
*Cc:* Narasimhan, Yoga
*Subject:* FW: New Customer-MANDATORY POSTER AGENCY-194153- 20k****

** **

Hi GBC Credit,****

** **

I have not received an answer back on the credit limit request for this
account. The new account number has been set up and I need to place an
order to support an equipment installation we have scheduled for next week.
I need to ship this order out today.****

** **

Thank you for your help.****

** **

*Brad Haupt*

Strategic Accounts Manager****

** **

913-685-7524 (O)****

913-685-7539 (F)****

913-207-6406 (C)****

** **

*From:* Haupt, Brad
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:28 PM
*To:* GBC, NewCust; Credit GBC U.S.
*Subject:* New Customer****

** **

I have attached the new customer form and a credit application for a new
customer. The credit application is on a Konica Minolta form because we
have made a joint sale through KMBS for equipment but the customer is going
to buy the supplies directly from GBC. ****

** **

Please let me know if you have any questions.****

** **

Thanks,****

** **

*Brad Haupt*

Strategic Accounts Manager****

****

An ACCO Brands Company****

** **

913-685-7524 (O)****

913-685-7539 (F)****

913-207-6406 (C)****

** **