Subject: Re: Credit for waste
From: Kim Allen <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:11:46 -0500

Hello Mike,

I called and left you a message as well. I again apologize for the delay in
responding. I'm on day 12 of this illness.

I reviewed the attached, our service histories and billing for the last 12
months. KMBS does not normally credit for supplies and or paper but rather
in rare cases the cost of a maintenance contract. I am willing to offer a
$5,000 credit on your account for the issues you experienced. As you know
we invested a lot of time and parts into this machine during January and
February and feel this machine is at KMBS specification.

Please call me with any questions or if you'd like to discuss.

Warmest regards,
Kim Allen
Area Vice President, Service - Central Region
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
500 W. Madison Suite 2680 Chicago, IL 60661
Office: 630-669-4288
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Kim.
> Sorry for the delay in responding to your offer of getting us credit on
> our account for waste. The number totals are derived from waste of paper,
> toner, laminate, and KM maintenance costs but do exclude any labor costs we
> did incur. The time period we pulled the numbers is from 11/25/15 -
> 12/25/15 and represents the timeframe of when we had the majority of our
> equipment failures. January 2016 was not good either but we felt we were at
> least heading in the right direction of getting the maintenance issues
> resolved, so that was not included. I have attached a copy of the totals
> Eric sent to me. Please let me know if you have any questions.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
>