Subject: 10% discount
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:56:59 -0500

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me I greatly appreciate it. I
am attaching the flyer on the all cover offering, please let me know if it
something you are interested in.

-- 

Donna JohnsonSenior Account Executive - PSSKonica Minolta Business
Solutions U.S.A., Inc.1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604Office:
989-596-2321Mobile: 989-600-9601Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta
<http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>Disclaimer
<http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>