Subject: Invitation: Mandatory Poster @ Tue Jan 19, 2016 2pm - 3pm ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:58:12 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Mandatory Poster
When: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2pm - 3pm Eastern Time
Where: 6323 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917, USA
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bWsyNTZlb3RhaW1zaXE4Y2RuZm0yZmZ1bTQgbWlrZWIubGxwc0Bjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA&tok=MzUjZG9ubmEuam9obnNvbkBrbWJzLmtvbmljYW1pbm9sdGEudXM4N2JjOWE1ZTE2MTBiMDk0OTE3NzhiOWM3OTY3NWUwYmE5NGFkYTQw&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding