Subject: Follow up
From: Ryan Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:15:35 -0500

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that the service call was placed
on the system and Jeff should be by to drop off some instructions for
placing the service calls moving forward.

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Ryan Coleman
Branch General Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248.883.6026 Direct Dial
440.669.6208 Cell
[email-masked]
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential,
privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other
recipient of this message is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or delete all copies