Subject: Re: Kip
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:33:35 -0500

Mike,

Please keep me posted where things land today. I would assume John is there
today trying to get everything aligned back up?

I have also attached a few brochures with the new Kip 800 which is the
latest and greatest technology at half the price. I think it might be time
to consider adding another machine to help with the quantities also
allowing for a back up device in the super busy time.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sorry Donna that I didn't get back with you. I did get the message that
> you called but I was able to get a hold of David Carter. We were able to
> get the codes cleared out and were able to start printing posters before
> the tech showed up. We had slight registration problems but not bad enough
> to completely shut down. The tech was here until late but was able to fix a
> couple of other issues we were having. Now we just need to get the colors
> set back to what we had previously. The colors defaulted to some darker
> shades when John last reset everything. But we are producing posters and
> hopefully by early next week we should be finally caught up. As long as we
> can keep printing without going down again. I will let you know if anything
> changes.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>
> *From:* Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:53 PM
> *To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Kip
>
> Mike,
>
> I just wanted to let you I did receive your message this morning, I'm not
> sure if you received the message that I was tried calling you back.
>
> I also spoke with Kim Allen he told me what was going on and what he was
> trying to do to get someone out there to take car of the problem. Please
> keep me posted.
>
> --
>
> Donna Johnson
> Senior Account Executive - PSS
> Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
> 1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604
> Office: 989-596-2321
> Mobile: 989-600-9601
> Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
> <http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
> <http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
> <http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
> <http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
> Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>
>

-- 

Donna Johnson
Senior Account Executive - PSS
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604
Office: 989-596-2321
Mobile: 989-600-9601
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>