Subject: Invitation: Mandatory Poster @ Thu Feb 5, 2015 10am - 11am (Donna Johnson)
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:59:40 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Mandatory Poster
When: Thu Feb 5, 2015 10am - 11am Eastern Time
Calendar: Donna Johnson
Who:
     * Donna Johnson - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2QyNjVucTc0cWU3ZnY4bXRtMXZ1dGZlYmcgbWlrZWIubGxwc0Bjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA&tok=MzUjZG9ubmEuam9obnNvbkBrbWJzLmtvbmljYW1pbm9sdGEudXNjMTBiNzZmODk0N2I3MjlmODI2NmMyYWFjMGFiZThhY2YxZjIzNjFh&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.