Subject: Check for electrician
From: Ryan Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:50:16 -0400

Mike,

I wanted to let you know that I have submitted the check request form for
$1,500 to repay you for the electrician. This process typically takes about
3 to 5 weeks but I wanted to keep you updated on the process.

Thanks again for everything and let me know if you have any questions

Ryan Coleman
Branch General Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248.883.6026 Direct Dial
440.669.6208 Cell
[email-masked]
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential,
privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other
recipient of this message is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or delete all copies