Subject: C7800 Trial Usage
From: Howard Deeter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Ryan Coleman <[email-masked]>, David Ostrovetz <[email-masked]>, Jeffery Lorencen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:57:00 -0400

Mike,

As mentioned in our phone conversation that due to the delay in completing
the GBC installation we our going to increase the allowed trial period
printing allowance on the KIP C7800 from 50,000 square feet to 60,000
square feet. This usage and meter count begins from the date installation
began. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Once again thank you and have a great day.

-- 
Best Regards,

Howard Deeter
Market Wide Format Specialist

*Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., INC.*
38777 Six Mile Road
Suite 103
Livonia, MI 48152

Direct   734-452-4199
Cell      248-884-2226
Fax      734-953-2601

e-mail: [email-masked]
KMBS website: www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
Bluebeam Software:
<http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/content/products/subcategories/bi_optimizedprint.html>
*www.bluebeam.com/us/partners/network/konicaminolta/standard/*<http://www.bluebeam.com/us/partners/network/konicaminolta/standard/>