Subject: Re: Payment on account
From: Nicole Vandriessche <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:04:32 -0400

Good Morning,

There was two orders submitted one listing the Laminator for $45,860.00 and
the second listing the Kip for $79.69.00.
The Laminator order included the auto cutter, auto feeder and, installation
and training. This order invoiced out on one invoice # 36431323.The invoice
was paid with check # 50214.

The Kip order included, auto stacker, print app. pdf, dell pc package,
toner and install. This order invoiced out on four invoices
#226612226, 226583907, 36426772, and 36431324. Invoice # 226612226, and
226583907 was paid with check number #54040. And invoice # 36426772, and
36431324 was paid with check # 50212.

The original check # 53829 for $10,343.00 that was submitted with the
orders was cashed and put on your account. However the check was not
entered into your order has a down payment by admin. Therefore the check
remains on your account.

I have included a copy of the original check along with each order there
invoices and a copy of our A/R screens. I hope the information is useful.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Hello Nicole.
> I was wondering if you could send me over a breakdown of the payments and
> pricing on our account.  I am going to need to be able to explain this.
> Basically just the cost of each equipment piece, (printer, laminator,
> supplies), shipping, training, any misc charges (list) and all payments
> that were paid in.  Please let me know when you can get this for me.
> Thank you,
> Michael B.
> LLPS
>

-- 
Nicole VanDriessche
Branch Admin Manager
Desk # *(248) 883-6056 *
Fax #
*(248) [email-masked]