Subject: Re: Credit for waste
From: Kim Allen <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Cc: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:20:33 -0600

Thank you. Let me review and get back to you next week.

Warmest regards,
Kim Allen
Area Vice President, Service - Central Region
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
500 W. Madison Suite 2680 Chicago, IL 60661
Office: 630-669-4288
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Kim.
> Sorry for the delay in responding to your offer of getting us credit on
> our account for waste. The number totals are derived from waste of paper,
> toner, laminate, and KM maintenance costs but do exclude any labor costs we
> did incur. The time period we pulled the numbers is from 11/25/15 -
> 12/25/15 and represents the timeframe of when we had the majority of our
> equipment failures. January 2016 was not good either but we felt we were at
> least heading in the right direction of getting the maintenance issues
> resolved, so that was not included. I have attached a copy of the totals
> Eric sent to me. Please let me know if you have any questions.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
>