Subject: HP Information
From: Donald Delabbio <[email-masked]>
To: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>, Michael B <[email-masked]>, Bob Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:28:29 -0500

Hi Mike and Joey,
I have attached the HP Page wide trip for February you have to book it by
February 3rd.  The other is a open house in our Grand Rapids office.  We
will have the smaller version of the 8000 product on site and an HP
specialist there to answer questions and run samples. Your choice or both
if you want.
Let me know what you are thinking.
Thanks
Don

-- 

*Don Delabbio*
*Commercial Print specialist.*

*Konica Minolta Business solutions U.S.A, INC.*
*2851 High Meadow Circle, Suite 170 Auburn Hills, Mi 48326*
*Mobile 586-929-4073*

*Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta*