Subject: Update on KIP / GBC final paperwork
From: David Ostrovetz <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jeffery Lorencen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:01:59 -0400

Hi Mike,
We reviewed the documents with our admin, yes the sales side made an error
presenting you the modified paperwork.  The original order you signed is
correct, the last piece we need is the signed rebate form so we can refund
you the $2724 as stated in the Conditional Sales Agreement.
Once we have this form we can process the sale then provide you the above
credit.
As you know this is our month end and we about 2 hours from running our of
time to process this for October, can you please sign the Credit form and
email back to me before noon so we can process for October, we have worked
very hard to provide you this huge money saving solution for MPA. and need
to account for this sale in October.
Sincerely,
Dave O

-- 
Dave Ostrovetz
Branch Sales Manager Lansing / Saginaw
Konica Minolta
[email-masked]
248.383.3833 Voice / Txt