Subject: Pricing on 7800
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:02:37 -0500

Mike,

I know today is not a good day to finally get you pricing on the demo but I
finally have it. The demo unit would be $46,000 a saving of $31,511 over
your other machine. The problem is I have someone else trying to sell the
same machine now.  A decision would have to be made very quick because it
first to sign contract gets the machine. Please let me know if this is
something you are interested in.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Hello Donna.
> The machine errored out about an hour after you left and we have not been
> able to bring it back on line.  Called Dave Carter and left a voicemail and
> spoke to Saginaw Dave who said he was going to email Dave Carter as well.
> Just wanted to give you a heads up.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>

-- 

Best Regards,
Donna Johnson

Senior Account Executive
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
1605 Tittabawassee
Saginaw, MI 48604

(C)989.600.9601 (O) 989.596.2321
Email:  [email-masked]