Subject: Kip
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:53:33 -0500

Mike,

I just wanted to let you I did receive your message this morning, I'm not
sure if you received the message that I was tried calling you back.

I also spoke with Kim Allen he told me what was going on and what he was
trying to do to get someone out there to take car of the problem. Please
keep me posted.

-- 

Donna Johnson
Senior Account Executive - PSS
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604
Office: 989-596-2321
Mobile: 989-600-9601
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>