Subject: Re: Fw: Service Call Confirmation
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:39:16 -0500

Mike,

I am so sorry for the delay in service. I have reached out to Dave Carter
to get someone out there asap. The parts are in the Saginaw office so the
tech would have to come up here first then swing down to Lansing. I will
let you know as soon as I hear something.

Donna

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Donna.
> So we sent this service call in last week to get some registration
> problems looked at. We were contacted by Dave (from Saginaw), that he
> needed to order some parts and that they would be by the end of the week.
> We found out that the parts would not be in until Monday and he would not
> be in until today. We just found out that he had some kind of an emergency
> and now he can't make it today. Is there anyone else that can be sent to
> get this taken care of? We have been up but the quality has greatly
> suffered and we have a lot of waste for what we can not use. Please let me
> know if there is anything you can do to possibly expedite the process.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
>
> *From:* [email-masked]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:18 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Service Call Confirmation
>
> Thank you!
>
> We have received your service call for 12501117 KIP C7800 PRODUCTION PRINT
> SYSTEM
>
> Your notification number is 21027345
>
> Please use this number for further reference. Normal service hours are
> 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM local time, Monday through Friday.
>
> Please do not respond to this email.  If you have any questions, please
> contact us at 1-800-456-5664.
>

-- 

Donna JohnsonSenior Account Executive - PSSKonica Minolta Business
Solutions U.S.A., Inc.1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604Office:
989-596-2321Mobile: 989-600-9601Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta
<http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>Disclaimer
<http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>