Subject: Re: Service on KIP
From: Donna Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:31:39 -0500

Mike,

I sent your email on to the powers that be I am hoping for some help from
them I will keep you posted.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Donna.
> I know you are aware of some of the on-going struggles and needed repairs
> we have had with our KIP 7800 printer. It seems as though we have been
> dealing with problems since the purchase and install of the equipment.
> Things never started off well, and have continued to be a source of
> frustration to our company. I am wondering now if this machine isn't really
> able to do what we were told it was capable to do. The volumes were given
> to your company's sales reps, and they confirmed that there would be no
> problem with this printer capabilities. For the past year, we have had
> numerous service requests. As I have already told you, we have had slow
> responses, in many cases, of the needed repairs to be done. Some have been
> done next day, but in most cases, (especially if any parts were needed), we
> would have to wait days to get repairs completed. This is unacceptable! We
> have no other source that is readily available to get our needed products.
> When this machine is down, we lose valuable time. Not to mention all of the
> resources wasted in working with a "limping" machine because we had to try
> and produce something. So, here we are again today. We have a machine that
> went down yesterday with the call being passed to John Cardinal. John
> called me yesterday before I left and told me he had today off. I told him
> we could not wait and needed to have someone out. He told me he was going
> to call management and request another tech. I ended up calling David
> Carter this morning to see if he was going to send someone out. He said he
> would send either Dave or Ryan. He said both were busy but if they became
> available, they would come over. Otherwise it would be Thursday. Nobody
> came so I guess we lose another day of production. Why would they give a
> service call to someone who is scheduled off? Makes no sense to me at all!
> Obviously, service is going to be delayed. It's like they are scheduling
> trying to be unsuccessful. And what if John is going to need parts tomorrow
> that need to complete the repairs? That’s another day of production lost. I
> am so frustrated right now I feel as though I want you all to just take
> this machine back and you can refund us our money. This printer has helped
> us in bringing things in house and has hurt us because we are so dependent
> on it functioning and producing. Things are leaning towards hurting us
> now. There needs to be some kind of game plan in getting the problems with
> this machine remedied. It needs to be done immediately! If we need to get
> KIP techs in here to fix it, then so be it. But we need something done
> soon! Please talk to whoever you need to and get back with me asap with a
> plan of action. Your promptness in this matter is fully necessary!
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>

-- 

Donna JohnsonSenior Account Executive - PSSKonica Minolta Business
Solutions U.S.A., Inc.1605 Tittabawassee Saginaw, MI48604Office:
989-596-2321Mobile: 989-600-9601Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta
<http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>Disclaimer
<http://s26.postimg.org/8cgc4617t/KMBSUS_Disclaimer.png>