Subject: Re: Repairs/parts needed
From: Kim Allen <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>, Sean Keliher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 14:03:57 -0600

Hello Mike,

You should have received a call from Sean Keliher, Branch Service Manager -
248-308-0617 (copied on this email). He will be able to explain our plan of
action for your KIP7800. Also, it is my understanding that the Technician
is on site right now.

Warmest regards,
Kim Allen
Area VP Service - Central
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
500 W. Madison Suite 2680 Chicago, IL 60661
Office: 630-669-4288
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.twitter.com/konicaminoltaus>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101069343240482341568/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/4830>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/konicaminoltaus>
<http://www.pinterest.com/konicaminoltaus>
Disclaimer <http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/signature/KMBSUS-Disclaimer%20.png>

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Kim.
> Just wanted to follow up and find out if you had found anything about
> getting those parts we need for the developer rebuilds. Let me know.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>