Subject: RE: Labels for A4EW011000828
From: "KM Clean Planet" <[email-masked]>
To: "'clean planet'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:43:19 -0400

I can send you out a label or recycle kit.  The kit contains three
collection boxes, three liners and zip ties.  The collection boxes can hold
10 to 12 toners.  You can place toner cartridges, waste containers and other
printing consumables from any printing device in your office.

This is free program would you like me to send you a kit?

 

Cindy E Stanley
Customer Service Manager

 

Close the Loop, Inc - Konica Minolta Clean Planet Program.
2051 Meridian Place, Hebron, KY 41048
www.closetheloopusa.com
[email-masked]
T 855-453-2784    F 859.534.5370

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are intended.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to scan for viruses and other
harmful material. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
the transmission of this email.

 

 

From: clean planet [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:13 PM
To: KM Clean Planet
Cc: Michael B
Subject: Re: Labels for A4EW011000828

 

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello.

I have another toner cartridge that I am trying to return.  However, I have
reached some sort of a limit in your system that is not allowing me to pull
up any more labels.  Is it possible to reset our account or have a label
emailed to me?  If not, I can just throw the cartridge away.

Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS