Subject: RE: Thank you for your order
From: "KM Clean Planet" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:55:35 -0400

Hi Michael,

We sent you a single label on 3/7/2014 at 1:25 p.m. eastern standard time,
the email on file is [email-masked]. Have you checked your spam or
junk boxes?

 

	

Close the Loop, Inc - Konica Minolta Clean Planet Program.
2051 Meridian Place, Hebron, KY 41048
www.closetheloopusa.com
[email-masked]
T 855-453-2784    F 859.534.5370

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are intended.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to scan for viruses and other
harmful material. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
the transmission of this email.

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:11 PM
To: KM Clean Planet
Subject: Re: Thank you for your order

Hello Cindy.

I have still not received a label.  Can you please check into this for me?

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: KM Clean Planet <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 10:55 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Thank you for your order

Hi Michael,

You should receive your label in 24-48 business hours to the email you
provided in your registration.  Please watch your spam and junk boxes and be
sure to print it within 24 hours of receiving.

 

Cindy E Stanley
Customer Service Manager

 

Close the Loop, Inc - Konica Minolta Clean Planet Program.
2051 Meridian Place, Hebron, KY 41048
www.closetheloopusa.com
[email-masked]
T 855-453-2784    F 859.534.5370

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are intended.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to scan for viruses and other
harmful material. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
the transmission of this email.

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 9:44 AM
To: Clean Planet Program
Subject: Re: Thank you for your order

Hello.

I have not yet received a label.  Could someone please follow up on this and
let me know when I can expect to get it?

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Clean Planet Program <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:06 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: Thank you for your order

Hello,

Your order has been placed.

Shipping to:

Michael Bishop
6323 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste. E
Lansing, MI 48917

Order ID: 63136
Order Date: 3/4/2014 12:06:12 PM
Program: Clean Planet Program
Program Type: Single Label Program
Quantity: 1

Please allow 1 business day to receive your order. 

Questions about your order? Give us a call at 855-453-2784.