Subject: Fwd: Paper Quote
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:03:39 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Owens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Subject: RE: Paper Quote
To: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>

 Joey,****

Please find attached our credit info which you need to have filled out.****

Thanks,****

** **

*John  Owens*****

*Regional Sales Manager*****

*TST**IMPRESO**.com*****

*PO Box 506*****

*652 Southwestern Blvd*****

*Coppell, TX 75019*****

www.tstimpreso.com****

*Phone: 1.320.260.5112*****

*Fax: 1.920.582.4558*****

** **

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Joey
Sheets

*Sent:* Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:05 AM
*To:* John Owens
*Subject:* Re: Paper Quote****

** **

Hi John,****

** **

How is the quote coming?****

** **

Thanks,****

Joey****

** **

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
wrote:****

 Hi John,****

** **

Shipping address is LLPS, 6323 W Saginaw Hwy Ste E, Lansing, MI 48917****

** **

I think we would need to stay with larger rolls.  So 500' would be best.****

** **

Thanks,****

Joey Sheets****

** **

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM, John Owens <[email-masked]> wrote:**
**

 Joey,****

I will be glad to quote you.  Can you give me your ship to address.  Also
our standard 24# bond is 300' per roll will that work?  Otherwise we can
always run a custom order for you.  Do you have a price point you need us
to meet?****

Thanks,****

 ****

 ****

*John  Owens*****

*Regional Sales Manager*****

*TST**IMPRESO**.com*****

*PO Box 506*****

*652 Southwestern Blvd*****

*Coppell, TX 75019*****

www.tstimpreso.com****

*Phone: 1.320.260.5112*****

*Fax: 1.920.582.4558*****

 ****

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Joey
Sheets
*Sent:* Monday, October 28, 2013 3:51 PM
*To:* John Owens
*Subject:* Paper Quote****

 ****

Hi John,****

 ****

Could you please provide me with a quote for****

 ****

50 Rolls/Week of 24 lb 24" x 500' 3" core paper.****

 ****

Thanks,****

Joey Sheets****

517-301-2588****

 ****

 ****

 ** **

 ** **